- Urgent Care Walk-In Medical Clinic Orlando
4800 S. Apopka Vineland Rd.
Orlando, FL 32819
Read Our Newsletter:
Watch Our Video
Join Our Mailing List
- Dr. Usha Jain truly bellieves in Non-Violence and Karma. Having good faith will take you far in life...
TagsDr. Usha Jain Dr. Jain Urgent Care blood tests chest x-ray Orlando patient Walk-In Clinic antibiotics EKG Emergi-Care Medical Center Dr. Phillips area fever medical clinic cough high fever Emergency Medicine Walk in Medical Center blood drawn Dr. Phillips x-ray CBC rash Vitamins anti-aging Anti-Aging Medicine Urgent Care Medical Center IV fluids Windermere Pediatrics Walk in Clinic Orlando Urgent Care Center sore throat no appointment Walk-In Urgent Care Clinic lab work flu board certified in Emergency Medicine headache Tamiflu Walk in Clinic in Orlando 32819 medical director hormones tiredness medical center diabetes walk in medical clinic abdominal pain 32836 congestion shortness of breath diarrhea 407 876-5555 cold nutrition pneumonia anti-inflammatory medicine IV antibiotics itching Board Certified doctor oral antibiotics bronchitis. doctor testosterone flu test board certified nausea strep test exercise hypertension Urgent Care Walk -In clinic Low testosterone accidents
- Dr. Usha Jain at Walk in Clinic on Memorial Day
- Dr. Usha Jain Vitamin D Anti-Aging Center 32819 32836Dr. Usha Jain is an exert in Anti-Aging and Regenerative medicine. Dr. Jain is also expert in Emergency Medicine. Dr. Jain has seen a patient for physical exam and the patient complaint of depression. Dr. Jain did many blood tests … Continue reading →
- Dr. Usha Jain Bioidentical Hormones Tiredness Mental FogAre you tired? Do you have a mental fog? Are you not happy? Do you have low energy? Are you unhappy during the holiday season?. Answers to all these question could be simple evaluation of hormones by the expert. Dr. … Continue reading →
- Diwali Concert with Dr. Usha Jain Director Orlando 32819 34786Dr. Usha Jain is a medical director and is an expert in Anti-aging and bio-identical hormone replacement. Antiaging has simple strategy of eating healthy, exercising, taking vitamins and hormones. Endorphins are secreted by doing happy things like dance, music and … Continue reading →
- Bioidentical Hormone Anti-Aging Center Dr. Usha JainDr. Usha Jain is an expert in Anti-aging and Regenerative Medicine. Dr. Jain can cure lot of problems by balancing the hormone naturally and not by drugs. Dr. Jain’s principle is to fix the deficiency in the body first before … Continue reading →
- Dr. Usha Jain Anti-Aging Center Diwali 2017 OrlandoDr. Usha Jain is a medical director and expert in Anti-Aging and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Jain celebrates Diwali, Hindu Festival, every year in America by dressing up, inviting friends and also spiritually. Diwali of 2017 is on October 19, 2017. … Continue reading →
- Dr. Jain Anti-Aging Center & Natural Herb Moringa Plant 32819Moringa is a plant which has leaves and pods which are antioxidant. The leaves retain lots of vitamins and minerals when dried, and can be used to Boost the immunity for bacterial, fungal, viral, and parasitic infections. Anemia Arthritis and joint pains. … Continue reading →
- Bioidentical Hormones Hot Flashes Back Pain Anti-Aging Dr. JainBack pain and not feeling well can be the sign of hormone decficiency. Theory is that when the body is deficient in something, the body tries to send the messages to you by causing the multitude of the problems and … Continue reading →
- Anti-Aging Expert Dr. Usha Jain Tips Walk in Medical Center OrlandoDr. Usha Jain has been serving the community for the medical needs including emergencies for 37 years. Dr. Usha Jain is an expert in emergency medicine, anti-aging and pediatrics. Dr. Jain advocates health is equal to happiness. Health and happiness … Continue reading →
- Anti-Aging Mother’s Day Dr. Usha Jain Walk in Medical CenterDr. Usha Jain is an expert in Anti-Aging medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Jain celebrates all the functions of Hollywood and Bollywood. This year is special to Dr. Jain because she made Morgan & Morgan drop the claim agianst her … Continue reading →
- Dr. Usha Jain at Walk in Clinic on Memorial Day
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Show errorError: (#10) This endpoint requires the 'manage_pages' permission or the 'Page Public Content Access' feature. Refer to https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review/login-permissions#manage-pages and https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review/feature#reference-PAGES_ACCESS for details.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.
Subscribe to RSS
Tag Archives: 32819
Any blood test or any lab test can be done in Orlando at the Walk in Clinic at 4800 S. Apopka-Vineland Rd in Dr. Phillips and Windermere. Contact no is 407 876-5555. Hours open are Monday to Friday 9:30 to … Continue reading
The medical clinic in Orlando and Windermere accepts cash pay patient. Contact number is 407 876-5555. Our clinic is closest to zip codes 32819 and 34786. Dr. Jain, director of the clinic is an expert physician and specialized urgent care … Continue reading
Dr. Usha Jain is a medical doctor at Emergi-Care Medical center. Dr. Jain can perform physical for immigration and green card, USCIS exams. Dr. Jain can give you a sealed envelop after the physical exam is done. Immigration physical involves … Continue reading
A 50 year old patient was seen by Dr. Jain at our Urgent Care Center in Dr. Phillips area for removal of splinter. The patient got stuck by the palm needle one month ago while doing the gardening. The patient … Continue reading
A 55 year old patient was treated for neck pain by Dr. Jain at Urgent Care Clinic in Dr. Phillips area in Orlando. The patient complained of neck pain for 2 days specially on the left side and the patient … Continue reading
We draw blood for prostate cancer blood test (PSA) at our Urgent Care Medical Center in Orlando. We have seen a patient 55 year old who came for pain in the hip joint for 5 days The patient was playing golf … Continue reading
Urgent Care Walk in Clinic has board certified doctor. We have seen a patient with the rash of her leg with itching for last 2 weeks on and off. The patient have tried over the counter medicine but was not … Continue reading